Navigate Crisis, Express Purpose & Deliver Reputation-Boosting Stakeholder Comms Through
Authentic, Value-Adding Corporate Communications & Reputation Strategies During Uncertainty & Volatility
The Corporate Communications Conference | 25 June 2024 | Amsterdam
22 Corporate Speakers, 12 Countries, 1 Day | From The Creators Of The Internal Communications Conference Europe | Written By Comms Professionals For Comms Professionals | Unmissable Comms Strategies For A Changing World
22 Cross-Sector Leaders From Comms, Public Affairs & PR Share Their Hard-Won Insights Into Building Resilient Reputations Through Powerful Comms Strategies, Navigating Global & Internal Crisis, Communicating Internally & Externally With Authenticity On Sustainability, Diversity & CSR & Proving The Strategic Value Of Corporate Comms With Measurable Results
Resilient Reputation Strategies ■ Crisis Comms ■ AI In Corporate Comms ■ Sustainability & ESG ■ Internal Comms & Employee Engagement ■ Communicating Around Global Crisis ■ Measuring Success ■ Communicating CSR & Purpose ■ Diversity & Inclusion ■ Strategic Role Of Corporate Comms
Resilient & Value-Adding Reputational Strategies
Reduce reputational risk and build brand value during uncertainty with authentic, well-judged comms
Gold-Standard Crisis Comms
Control the narrative during crisis and protect reputations with quick, flexible and decisive comms actions
Proactive Sustainability & ESG Communication
Avoid toxic greenwashing accusations whilst effectively evidencing the value and results of sustainability programmes
High-Impact Internal Communications
Engage employees wherever they’re based and drive organisational advocacy and employee belonging
Communicate With Clarity During Global Crisis
Navigate complex and emotive global subjects and communicate with authority and authenticity
Solidify The Strategic Role Of Corporate Communications
Ensure long-term success, strategic positioning and that crucial seat at the table with senior leadership
Build Purpose-Led Comms Strategies
Embed corporate purpose and CSR goals into communications to promote brand values
AI + Corporate Communications?
Everyone is talking about it but what are the practical applications for comms?
Effectively Measure The Value Of Comms
Fortify support and secure investment with dynamic business change pitch strategies which showcase the value and significance of your efforts
Advance Inclusion & Diversity With Authentic Comms
Consistently integrating inclusive language and initiatives into comms activities to progress D&I strategies
PLUS! Fresh For 2024...
The Corporate Communications Conference Is Coming To Amsterdam!
- Cross-Sector Case Studies From AC Milan, TUI, Mondelēz International & More
- Deep Dive Breakout Groups
- 12 International Perspectives, 1 Day
- 4 Interactive Hot-Topic Panel Discussions:
- Gold-Standard Crisis Comms
- Sustainability & ESG
- Communicating Around Global Crisis
- Strategic Role Of Corporate Comms
10 Reasons Why The Corporate Communications Conference Europe Is Unmissable
- Targeted and tailored agenda curated in collaboration with comms professionals
- Exclusive insights from 20+ senior leaders discussing the future of communications
- Network with comms leaders from across Europe and across all industries, from Food to Travel, Sports to Pharma, and many more
- Craft your communication strategies alongside industry peers and experts
- Top comms focussed experts and senior line up, with 3 Chiefs, 3 VPs, 6 Directors and 10 Heads
- Open forum and a safe space to ask your questions! Q&A with our four engaging panel discussions with senior leaders
- Not just inspiration! Practical skills and strategies to take back to the office on hot topic issues such as crisis comms, sustainability, navigating global crisis and more
- Developed by the team behind The Internal Communications Conference Amsterdam and The Corporate Communications Conference
- Quality speaker faculty: no pitching, just practical takeaways
- The most valuable ONE day you will have out of the office in 2024
Why Attend The Corporate Communications Conference Europe?
The one-day conference and networking event specifically for European comms professionals focusing on corporate communications and public affairs and the changing skillsets required to tackle the challenges of maintaining corporate reputation and multi-stakeholder engagement in 2025 and beyond.
Hear What Our Previous Attendees Have To Say
VIEW THE PROGRAMME
Please remember to check your junk folder for the brochure – and add @gicconferences.com to your safe senders list.