Senior-level communications professionals will unite once again at Europe's industry-leading Internal Communications Conference in Amsterdam on . Tackling your toughest challenges and sharing the latest insights to drive real business performance with impactful, engaging and strategic internal communications... don't miss your opportunity to be part of it! Secure your seat today and save €200 on your ticket!
Be The First To See The 2020 Conference Brochure:
We gather senior-level, brand-side professionals to debate mission critical business issues with top speakers and invaluable networking. We’d like to keep you up-to-date about when your industry is meeting and sharing their experiences and challenges. We have exciting offers and news about our upcoming events that we hope you’d like to hear about! We will use your information to predict what you might be interested in. We will treat your data with respect and you can find the details of our here.
Get Involved In The Internal Communications Conference In Amsterdam!
‘Great topic and audience. It's a must go conference!'
‘Venue was good…food was good…content excellent. Overall a positive experience. Good delegate list with a number of interesting discussions.’
‘Delightful organiser. Well organised. Great venue. Good food. Valid, relevant audience.’
Take A Look At Our 2019 Internal Communications Conference, Amsterdam Speakers!
Take A Look At Our Sister Event Below - The Internal Communications Conference In London!
Engage & Inspire, Boost Bottom-Line Results & Add Business Value With Strategic, Authentic & Empowering Internal Communications: Boost Employee Experience & Productivity & Prove The Strategic Impact Of Internal Communications With The Latest Digital Tools & Fresh, Innovative Measurement-Focused Strategies That Empower Leaders, Secure Senior Buy-In & Drive Successful Culture Change & Multi-Channel Comms.
A Practitioner-Led, One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 8th September 2020, One Great George Street, Central London. Follow @CommsConf
36 In-House Internal Communications Direcctors Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Engagement & Change • The Strategic Role Of IC • Digital Tools & Trends • Measurement • Empower Leaders • Culture Change • Audience-Led Channel Mix • Achieving Buy-In • Dispersed Workforces • Content & Messaging • Future Of Internal Comms
Position Internal Communications As An Essential Business Function With The Right Tech & Social Media Platform Mix, Fresh Content & Engagement Strategies & Clearly Measured Results That Generate Buy-In & Authentic Leadership Comms For Boosted Employee Engagement Across The Entire Workforce
- Drive Engagement, Productivity & Employee Experience: Innovative, attention-grabbing internal communications to inspire employees in the face of ongoing change
- Prove The Strategic Power Of Internal Comms! Gain trusted advisor status and position IC as an integral function within the business which drives strategic direction
- What’s The Latest Tech & Digital Tools To Invest In? Discover the newest digital and social media platforms on the market to keep your communications on point
- Measure Results & Secure Buy-In: Next-level measurement strategies which truly capture successes for ongoing investment and support from above
- Leaders – Your Best Communicators! Develop a close working relationship with leaders and inspire them to become authentic communicators for messages that are driven from the top
- Effective Internal Comms For Successful Culture Change: Work towards an open, empowered culture across your organisation that embraces change
- Tailor An Optimal Channel Mix: Get to grips with your audience demographics and determine the best channel mix for engaging, multichannel communications
- Engage The Hard-To-Reach Overcome Barriers: Whether it’s deskless workers or different time zones, bridge gaps with fresh strategies for reaching and engaging multiple workforces
- Excite Employees With Impactful Content: Captivating video, podcast and storytelling strategies that strike the right tone and are impossible to scroll past
- What Does The Future Hold For Internal Comms? Keep pace with today’s changing environment and understand key trends for 2020 and beyond for future-proofed internal communication strategies
'Sharing varied, practical insight to improve your internal comms and engagement strategy – inspiring ideas.'
'A good mix of industry sectors represented and a great set of informative speakers.'
'A fantastic place to get ideas and see what has worked in other places.'
'Very useful insights and best practice from different companies. Great for networking and developing new ideas.'