Navigate Crisis, Express Purpose & Deliver Reputation-Boosting Stakeholder Comms Through
Authentic, Value-Adding Corporate Communications & Reputation Strategies During Uncertainty & Volatility
The Corporate Communications Conference | 25 June 2024 | Amsterdam
8.30 Registration, Informal Networking & GIC Opening Remarks
9.00 Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Can Okar, Vice President, Head of Communications & Public Affairs, International Operations, Novo Nordisk
Building Resilient Reputations - Double Perspective
09.10 Deliver Value-Adding, Reputation-Boosting Corporate Communications In An Ever-Changing, Turbulent Environment
- In a complex and volatile news landscape, how can reputation-boosting comms cut through the noise and effectively engage stakeholders and the wider community?
- Build long-lasting, resilient reputations that can withstand times of crisis, both internal and external
- Turn your C-Suite into your A-Team? Coaching leadership to become reputation strengtheners – both in and out of the business
- How can organisations develop an authentic and trusted tone of voice that builds strong reputational and brand value?
09.10 Diana Abrahams, Director Reputation & Public Affairs, AkzoNobel
09.30 Pier Donato Vercellone, Chief Communications Officer, AC Milan
Crisis Comms Strategies - Panel & Q&A
09.50 Take Control Back In A World Of Permacrisis: Quickly Get Ahead Of Crisis Issues To Cut Problems Off Early With Flexible, Effective Crisis Comms Strategies
- Icebreaker: an example of when crisis comms have backfired or your biggest crisis comms lesson learnt
- How can tech and tools be used to spot potential crises as they emerge, and react to them faster and more effectively?
- Develop flexible crisis plans that can react with speed and clarity under pressure
- Communicate quickly and clearly to stakeholders during crisis to minimise reputational damage and maintain confidence and trust
- When crisis hits on social media, how can organisations reclaim their narrative and quash speculation without spreading the issue further?
Klaus Nørskov, Director of Communication & Public Affairs, Danish Red Cross
David Mills, Corporate & Government Affairs Director, European Markets, Mondelēz International
Felipe Contreras, Global VP of Comms, Too Good To Go
WANT TO VIEW THE FULL PROGRAMME?
Please remember to check your junk folder for the brochure – and add @gicconferences.com to your safe senders list.